04 August 2010

@ MARINA BAY

After a long time finally i was able to post here yayy! I've been very busy with work as always. Then just recently i got one of my dream cam! Time isn't always in favor of me. Got the cam but not much time to really use it on field. Sigh! But all the time i'm making sure i carry it with me so whenever i can use it with it's ready. I was able to take some shots i want to share with you. Shots are kind of representations of what i've encountered or where i've been for the day.

I got off the bus to Orchard one morning. I alighted at Esplanade. I told myself to give Marina a quick visit and have some shots from there. Sun rises in that side of the flyer. It's a bright sunny morning for Singapore.

That thing like lighthouse there will keep the fire burning
while the Youth Olympic Game is being held here.
This is my recent shot of how the Marina Sands IR looks like now. In my next post i will show you a better angle of these buildings.

The Merlion at One Fullerton.
One of the tourist attractions of Singapore.

A nice morning view of Marina Bay. I'm happy to have these shots taken.

No comments: