25 September 2011

ON FOOD TRIP: POST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

I  attended my boss' post birthday celebration.  I had a great time with delicious dishes the most. This event gave me something to post on the blog!  Here are what were on the buffet table to pig out!

Blue Marlin Steak

Buttered Prawns
(which i wasn't able to taste... 
no shelled seafood for me, too messy for me to handle. hehe!)

Beef Morcon

Lechon
(I Didn't dare. HBP threatened Haha!)

Bangus Relleno

Chicken Galantina

Fried Vermicelli

Baked Macaroni

To add with the photos above are potato salad, buco pandan, and the Beef soup made out of some internal parts and beef meat cubes in a bit bitter soup.  Friends from different brands that our company carries came over to join us in the celebration.  It was really fun and i had lots to eat! :)

No comments: