27 March 2012

ON FOOD TRIP: WEDDING @ VILLA IBARRA'S

Oven Baked Hickory Pork Belly

Pesto Fettuccini

The pasta counter


The grilling area

Pig out over at Villa Ibarra Tagaytay where my cousin's wedding reception was held. I was so busy assisting my Mom and kids with their food so i wasn't able to enjoy all of them or to even take photos. I have missed to take shots of the soup counter and the food at the main buffet table, and also the one at salad section. I have the desserts on the earlier post.

It was a fun event and makes me still feel on a high. It was sort of mini reunion for us, cousins, a moment that doesn't usually happen everyday. A rare event that we see each other with their families. I am hoping for more occasions like this. Again, for me, It's a time well wasted.

No comments: