16 April 2013

ON FOOD TRIP: KARATE KID




EBI FRY DON. Deep fried breaded shrimp simmered in special sauce topped with egg on rice. Served with refillable rice
CALIFORNIA MAKI
Crabsticks with mango and cucumber rolled in sushi rice and ebiko, topped with Japanese mayo. served with makimono sauce and wasabi.

STRAWBERRY MILK TEA
Extract from pure Ceylon tea leaf combined with sweet strawberry flavor and creamy milk
Lunch by myself and felt like eating some Japanese food.  I decided to give this a visit,  Karate Kid.  It was my first time to try this restaurant.  Missing out the SG milk tea that time so i tried out their Strawberry Milk Tea and i loved it instantly.  Not sweet for me and i can really taste the tea more than of the milk which is what i am looking for.  I ordered Ebi fry don and california maki as well.  I loved the food!

Rated this 4 out of 5!
Took me some time to figure out what to order... Service counter suggestions a must at times.
Food is great and i will surely go back!

No comments: