18 July 2013

ON FOOD TRIP: T.G.I. FRIDAY'S

Dinner with the best people i know and we headed out at TGIF, ATC (Thank God It's Fridays) on a Wednesday!  One of my all time favorite restaurants.  Always, loving the ambiance.  Reminded me when it used to be an after work hang out spot in Makati, and of my old friends.  Well anyways, tonight, we had the ultimate dinner!  Keeping records for the blog baby!

Friday's Ball Park Nacho
Mounded tortilla chips covered with cheese sauce, picadillo meat, pica de gallo and salsa.
My friend, had it for the first time, was exhilarated with the whole thing and said the best she had ever tasted in nachos.  I shared these tenders in platter with one of my friends ( i forgot how this called, darn!) and paired it with rice on the side.
 




Another friend had this Jack Daniel's Ribs.  She said she had the best ribs and muttered "It's damn so yummy."  She was holding her knife and fork when she said that.  That moment made my night,  I can't help laughing as i picture her having said that.
Jack Daniel's Ribs.  A rack of baby back ribs cooked until it is fall-off-the-bone-tender.  Seasoned with Cajun spices, fire grilled, glazed with famous Jack Daniel's sauce & served with crispy seasoned fries.




Sorry the photo above was blurry.  Probably caused by one of their legendary cocktails below....

Classic Mojito.  Shake things up Cuban style! Rum, fresh mint, cane sugar and soda.

Darn drinks! I forgot how this (non-alcohol) one called but i tried a sip and it was awesome!

I love going out with friends. We always make moments! A night full of laughter and our tummies full!

We rate this rated this 5 out of 5!
In here It's always FRIDAY!
Always a good time!

No comments: